Monday 5 November 2007

"Allow myself to introduce... myself."

Hello again, sports fans! In case you didn't get it already, we are R.F.N.N. Productions. We are a small group of film students in our second year at Staffordshire University, and we are dedicated to bringing you all the information you can possibly handle on our (admittedly mediocre) student films.

Now that you know about the group, it's time to meet the individuals behind the films:

Name: Ellie Clement
Student Number: 06------
About Me: I am currently unavailable for comment. Please check back between office hours Monday to Friday.

Name: Pete Crawley
Student Number: 06271610
About Me: I am addicted to American football, beer and pick 'n mix. Life is good.

Name: Jason Ford
Student Number: 06287391
About Me: my name is jasun and i am 11 yers old and my mum sez im speshul and i lik basgetbul and ful stop

Name: James Garmson
Student Number: 06470587
About Me: I am a very cynical and apathetic person, and I can gurantee I don't care much about anything anyone has to say. I punched a baby once, in anger... although in my defence, the baby was being kind of a dick. I also enjoy poetry, fine wine and long walks on the beach. (By the way, isn't sarcasm great?!)

Name: Sam Girdler
Student Number: 06255223
About Me: I like Aristotle. That is all.

Join us next time, when we will discuss at length our upcoming assignment, and the ideas for our next student film.

No comments: